Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Thomas R. Mandala, CSIDPT 2018 has been accepted into a Sports Residency positions at the University of Delaware

I wanted to reach out and share with you some good news as you have all been so instrumental in helping me achieve this. I was recently offered both of the Sports Residency positions that I applied and interviewed for at Mass General Hospital/Northeastern University and at the University of Delaware. After some deliberation, I accepted the position at the University of Delaware which I will begin immediately after my 4th clinical affiliation ends. I wanted to send out a thank you to the entire faculty as I know I would not have been able to accomplish this goal without your help. Specifically all of the learning and mentoring I received both inside and outside of the classroom really made this dream a reality for me."

Thomas Mandala CSIDPT 2018